Members-Only Flower Market
Experience a little bit of the “flower farm life” with our weekly members-only flower market. By purchasing the $100 share, you will gain access to our weekly on-farm market, exclusive u-pick events, and workshops! The $100 can be used towards fresh cut flowers, events, and even merchandise! What are you waiting for?!
4 in stock
Our Market is closed until May 2022.
Join our Members-Only Market and come to the farm to pick-up flowers and participate in exclusive u-pick events and workshops! Located in Columbia, MO, our season runs May – October, weather dependent.
You can become a member by purchasing a Share for $100. Shares are used to purchase flowers at the Members-Only Market. Members are invited to the farm Saturdays from 9-12 to pick up flowers. You can make your own bouquet from pre-picked flowers, or pick your own! Flowers are sold by the stem and by the bunch.
- A Share is $100 and includes sales tax.
- You can use your $100 Share to purchase flowers, workshops, u-pick events, and merchandise.
- There is no limit on the number of Shares a member can purchase!
- You can spend it like a gift card.
- Your Shares will carry over to the next season, if there is any remaining at the end of the current season.
- Members can come to as many Saturday markets as they would like.
- A nice bunch of flowers is $20 - $25.
- Our farm is not open to the public. Only members, flower bucket, and farm fresh bouquet customers can pick up at the farm.
- We grow a variety of proven “cut” flowers, some available for several weeks or months and others only a week or two.
- Our flowers have a long vase life and you will find varieties not readily available at other retail locations.
- Customer satisfaction is fully guaranteed.
- The season officially starts in May and ends in October. Weather conditions are a factor.
- Limited number of Shares available. Shares are closed when sold-out for the season.
Safety Message: Your safety is very important to us. We want you to come and have a wonderful experience and go home safely. In order to do this, we ask that you stay on marked paths and with the group. If an area is blocked off, please do not enter. Please do not hand pruners or adult-intended tools to children. We do our best to mark holes, but please watch your step when out in the field. Where thick shoes to protect your feet.