Members-Only Flower Market
Experience a little bit of the “flower farm life” with our weekly, members-only, flower market. By purchasing the $100 share, you will gain access to our weekly on-farm market, farm tours, exclusive u-pick events, and workshops! The $100 can be used towards fresh cut flowers, events, and even merchandise! What are you waiting for?!
95 in stock
Join our Members-Only Market and come to the farm to pick-up flowers, go on farm tours, and participate in exclusive u-pick events and workshops! Located in Columbia, MO, our season runs May – October, weather dependent.
You can become a member by purchasing a Share for $100. Shares are used to purchase flowers at the Members-Only Market. Members are invited to the farm Saturdays from 9-12 to pick up flowers. Our weekly farm tour will be at 11 a.m. every Saturday. We will take the first 20 members, so get there early! You can make your own bouquet, or select from one of our pre-made bunches. Flowers are sold by the stem and by the bunch.
- A Share is $100 and includes sales tax.
- You can use your $100 Share to purchase flowers, workshops, u-pick events, and merchandise.
- Pre-season purchase bonus:
- Purchase between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31 and receive $120 value of flowers.
- Purchase between Jan. 1 and April 1 and receive $110 value of flowers.
- There is no limit on the number of Shares a member can purchase!
- You can spend it like a gift card.
- Your Shares will carry over to the next season, if there is any remaining at the end of the current season.
- Members can come to as many Saturday markets as they would like.
- A nice bunch of flowers is $15 to $20.
- Our farm is not open to the public. Only members, flower bucket, and farm fresh bouquet customers can pick up at the farm.
- We grow a variety of proven “cut” flowers, some available for several weeks or months and others only a week or two.
- Our flowers have a long vase life and you will find varieties not readily available at other retail locations.
- Customer satisfaction is fully guaranteed.
- The season officially starts in May and ends in October. Weather conditions are a factor.
- Limited number of Shares available. Shares are closed when sold-out for the season.