Creative Floral Experience
A special experience, in a beautiful setting, to create your wedding or event floral arrangements. Please select date from the calendar option below.
- Use of tools and cooler storage
- Snips, scissors, cleaning supplies, and cooler to store arrangements for up to 2 days
- Bouquet/corsage pins and floral tape
- Large commercial sink for cleaning vases and tools
- Max 8 people
- 4 hours of studio time
- Bottle of red or white wine
- Meat and cheese tray
- Coffee, iced tea and water
- Mess cleanup - you will be assessed a $50 fee for any mess that is left to be cleaned
- Flowers - must purchase flower buckets separate from the “experience”
- Vases or other vessels for arrangements
- Floral design assistance
Just imagine, you pull up to a flower field in bloom a couple days before your wedding with your best friends, your mom, your mother-in-law, and other creative flower friends and family. You’ve already selected your vibrant or soft flower buckets and they are waiting for you in the bright and open studio. You have all the tools you need to create your bouquets and arrangements. You bring along your favorite vases, vessels and ribbon, and use the big sink to wash and prep for arranging. There’s a small table with white or red wine (your choice!) and a meat and cheese plate put together from other local farms. You turn on some music and begin creating! Doesn’t this sound wonderful?!
After booking your Creative Floral Experience, order your buckets of flowers so that they will be ready for you when you arrive.
If you are a florist or other professional looking for a unique space for a workshop or intimate event, please see the Floral Studio Rental.